God gives us the ability to overcome.
1) Dont ask “why” that happened eg Job lost it all in a moment. Job 13:15 though He slay me, yet I will trust Him.
2) Source. Don’t try and find out where the problem came from (was it the govt, etc). Avoid the blame culture. John 9:1-3, Luke 13:1-5, James4:5-6.
3) Attitude. How we react to things going on in your life. The reaction can be more important than the issue itself. James 1:2. Attitude is the key.
4) Context or state of things. Phil 4:13 “can do all things through Christ” – however context is in 4:11. When I find myself in a context that’s completely different, I can get through it.
5) Process. Romans 8:26-28. All things work for good for those who love God. God is looking at the longer term process. Be careful not to think that God gave me this broken arm etc. God will teach us something but he has not given it to you.